Monday, January 31, 2011

January 27th Thursday

It has been an enjoyable day for me just because we were able to attend the temple today. I don't think anyone can understand the different look on life that it gives you. Your perspective is different and it is worth the time it takes to attend the temple. It is certainly the house of the Lord. The girls are suppose to be working within a week, I don't know that that will happen but they would love to be working and earning some money. It would be good for them to fill the freedom in having a little money. My daughter called and asked if I could caterer her ward valentines party. She want burritos with all the trimmings and chocolate cupcakes. I told her if I could make some money I would certainly do it. The cost on the food will probably be over 250 dollars, but we are going to look for sales. At this point I need the money and I am willing to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment