Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 6th Thursday

I had my Primary Presidency meeting tonight. We had so much to discuss that it was almost a 2 hour meeting. I felt really bad because I know these ladies need to be home with their families. But we accomplished so much and I am so happy to be a part of of an organization that has such great ladies in it. I am so grateful for the inspiration I was given by the Lord to chose this presidency. I have been so blessed. They have taken care of everything fantastically while I have been sick. They are all a great blessing in my life. They did so much while I have been sick. They changed the bulletin board, plus they spent a lot of time cleaning out the primary closet. Such good women.

I've been still so weak, I wish I could say that I am totally back to normal but I am not. I have to do sharing time on Sunday, with as weak as I am it concerns me. But I know that I have great counselors and they will help me in any way that they can.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're still feeling sick...I wish I could be there to help. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete