Wednesday, January 5, 2011
January 5th Wednesday
It is the beginning of a new semester for my children. They school today. They have some great classes and are ready for a new semester. I am glad they are enjoying life. It is fun for them. I have been sewing again today and actually got all 3 of my skirts done. I am so happy that they are all done. Now I just need a bunch of black invisible zippers to finish the skirts I started at Christmas. I am tired of unfinished projects and I am going to finish all my projects. I have a meeting tomorrow with my Primary Presidency, the first one I have had in a couple of weeks because I have been so sick. I am excited to get back in to things. I am just so blessed, because once again I feel better than I did yesterday. Each day is a miracle to me. Speaking of miracles. My mother in law is doing fantastic. She went through her surgery with miraculous success, and she doesn't have to go through physical therapy because her leg has made a miraculous recovery. I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood and the power of pray. Once again a miracle has happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment