Wednesday, April 13, 2011
April 10th Sunday
I love being in our ward. The people there make life so fun. Every child I have in primary I have learned to love. It makes me way sad when they graduate and go on to Young Men and Young women. One of my primary kids graduated today. I remember when we first were put into our new ward, I saw this young man run around the gymnasium as a small child. Now he is 12 years old and graduating from primary. It saddens me because this young man is a real asset to our primary, but I know that he will make an extremely wonderful strong young man. A real tribute to that organization. Changes have been made in the young single adult wards. Our young ladies will know longer meet in our building. They will meet in a completely different ward building, and be in their own stake which constites of young people. I know it will be wonderful for them, but it won't be so fun for those of us who are their parents, because we wo't see them in the halls on Sunday. Changes are wonderful I know that, but in a way very sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment