Today is my day off, so I don't have to work. I am gratful for that because we attended the temple today. My mother had so many names that we did sealings. It was a wonderful opportunity for us. I think going to the temple can certainly be one of my greatest blessings.
I though I would get my home cleaned, but that didn't happen. I got a lot done but not as much as I would have liked to do. I always think I can do more than I do. I am happy that my garden has started to grow. I have onions, beets, and spinach growing. My carrots haven't started to come up yet, but I know that they will. I will be ever so happy when my whole garden is up. I love spring. It never ceases to amaze me that we are so blessed with a glorious earth that produce such wonderful food for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment