Friday, April 22, 2011

April 16th Saturday

I went to work this morning and spent the whole time scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees, I just couldn't take it any more. I helped customers and then sent them to Colleen to ring up. I wanted the floor clean. It was a disaster. I didn't make it look beautiful, but I scrubbed and scrubbed. At least I tried. When I returned home after about 3 hours, I was exhausted and wondered why. Then I remembered scrubbing the floor. I guess it wore me out more than I thought it would. But I did better today than yesterday. I am sure I will remember more and more every day. I guess in a way I have felt like I needed to get back to work because I feel like my children need me at work. It seems to give them a better sense of things being OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment