Friday, April 22, 2011

April 17th Sunday

It is a day of rest and when I say rest I mean it. JL did sharing time and Sister Webb conducted. I just had to sit back and listen. It was a very enjoyable Sunday for me. I consider Sunday's my day because it is a time when all other cares are given away and I can just concentrate on what is important. We had wonderful meetings. Lynette O spoke to us and we had 2 youth speakers. I very much enjoyed what they said, because they talked a lot about having faith and how important it was to know that the Lord will take care of us. It was good for me to hear that wonderful message again.

We had a great Sunday dinner as a family. We ate ham, potato's country style gravy, beans, salad, and fried ice cream. We enjoyed one anothers company. KLC is headed to Orlando on Tuesday. I hope that she has a great time. We can't help but worry when our daughter is away.

No comments:

Post a Comment