Sunday, April 3, 2011

March 27th Sunday

We learned that the week after next they are going to divide all the single adult wards off into their individual stakes. I think that will be great for the single adults because they will have a chance of meeting a lot of single adults and have a better opportunity to date. I think it will be great. It seems as though my children want to get to the single adult ward, but once they are in it they come home and announce no real prospects in that ward. It is a little silly. I have to tell them all the time that they should be patient because the Lord knows where they are. It will happen soon. I guess my girls that turned 30 and still are not married don't believe me. But I know for a fact that some of my girls are in this quest to save guys, when you do that of course you won't meet your one and only. Because the guys you want to save don't really want to be saved and are not willing to commit. That is probably because they are not the right ones. As the saying goes they are not that in to you. They are just being users. So for the most part I think that they have to leave yourself available, and date a lot of people and then chose. It has been a day of good meetings. I spent pretty much every other Sunday in meetings, so I did this Sunday. But they were all good and we were invited to go to D&J house for supper. The supper was super. Potato's, gravy, extra tend roast, carrots, green salad, wonderful rolls, Pie and ice cream. Everything was excellent and we very much enjoyed our company. The food was excellent. It was fun to see my daughter cook and be so good at it. Because I think she felt she could never be as good as her sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment