Tuesday, April 5, 2011
April 3rd Sunday
Once again Conference has been magnificent. I loved the tenderness in which Elder Scott talked about his wife. I especially loved the punching holes in paper and writing from 1-100 on them with each one having a special note on it of love in a different saying. When she died he found them all pasted on a piece of paper to remember them. The little notes were given in an envelope. I just appreciated so much the words he spoke and of course Elder Holland and his tender words. He always makes me cry. He told us how special we all are. That President Monson gives so much of his time and yet never complains. He has been a bishop since he was 25. He has dedicated his whole life to the Church. A wonderful man who doesn't ask anything in return. Yes you heard it, he hasn't gotten paid for all the service he gives to the church not one penny. We love our prophet and appreciate his willingness to service so faithfully and so willingly. He has spent his interior life in our service. Thank-you President Monson. I love conference and only wish that it was more often. I can't wait until another 6 months have gone by. Check the Conference out at lds.org you will love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment