Wednesday, April 13, 2011
April 9th Saturday
I have spent my Saturday working on sharing time and running back and forth to Creativity. Diane is doing a demonstration there on pottery clay. She did a fantastic job. I wished I could have stayed longer but my sharing time needed to get done. I knew what I was going to do, I just needed time to do it. I found a good sized sheep on the Internet, then I printed off 14 sheep, and cut them out. It was time to research the scriptures. I wanted to find scriptures that showed Christ example for us to follow. I did and came up with some amazing things. I know that we will not make it through all the sheep in the amount of time we have for the sharing time, but it will be fun to do. For the younger children I just picked out a story to read, plus showed pictures of Christ and his example. Then I had them color a heart or their hands. Hands to depict service or love from out hearts. I hope all works out well tomorrow. David came by tonight. He wanted me to go to a meeting with him in Spanish Fork, but with all I had to do it was not in the works. But I know that Protandim is our number 1 goal and we need to work hard at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment