Today I went to work and felt like a duck out of water. A lot of things you can not scan in the computer so you have to look them up. I couldn't remember what to look up. I felt like I couldn't keep up with all the customers. I am sure I will get it all in another week, but right now it is crazy. I feel like I will use my time more wisely at home now that I work. Sometimes I feel like I can't accomplish in a day what I need too. But at least now I get days off so I can actually accomplish a lot on those days off. Work can be a good thing for me, it will help bring back confidence. I don't have to worry about putting things under my name any more. I just talk to people and let them write things up, living without commission will be great for me. I think when you work on commission it makes you get angry easy, that will no longer be a part of my life. I think it is sad that I won't ever make anymore money, but I will deal with what ever is necessay right now. I love cooking and especially with the Bosch. I have done it my whole life so it is what I know. I will make money at what I know.
Our weekly attendance at the temple was wonderful. I love the temple and I am so grateful that I can be there. I can't express my gratitude for this one great blessing in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment