Sunday, April 3, 2011

March 29th Tuesday

JL has a project to do. She wanted to make her sister-in-law a maternity shirt. It is darling, so we went shopping and found some great material and a beautiful pattern. Knowing JL she will do a fantastic job on it. She is picky in everything that she does, and this project will be know exception. We had KHC come and pick out the material from 3 different materials that we had chosen. I absolutely love the material. It will make a darling shirt. We will start on it tomorrow. I am excited to see us get involved in sewing again. I will get my house cleaned and we will get going. She expects to be here first thing in the morning. It seems as though I don't accomplish what I use too. But I am looking forward to teaching this daughter how to sew. She got a sewing machine for Christmas and I am excited to see her get excited about sewing. It will be a great benefit to her through out the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment