Thursday, April 21, 2011
April 14th Thursday
I have been wondering about a lot of things lately. I suddenly got a call from BKC and Kenmarie wanted me to work for her on Saturday. She has a doctors appointment so she can't be in until the 12:30, so I needed to go in at 10:00. Interesting I haven't even gotten a call that I am working there yet. Then I get another call from Colleen telling me that I am working tomorrow at 2:00 with her. Apparently I have been in the computer as a worker since conference. That is so interesting to me because I haven't gotten a call. This is not what I want and yet I know that I need to do something. Because I need to get over this shaking, which will be incredible. I am getting better at the BKC every day, things are coming back to me in a fast way. I am certainly grateful for that. There is a lot to know. Alma doesn't pay on commission any more, so I will get an hourly wage. I was surprise when it was 12 dollars an hour. I know I was making more when I worked there before. But I felt like I was doing everything, now I am just another employee that tries to work hard like everyone else. We had another great Primary Meeting and found new people to fill positions. We are loving being in the primary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment