Sunday, April 3, 2011
March 31st Thursday
We have been sewing today and creating today. It is so funny to say that because that is what I wanted for my children when they were little. I wanted them to be able to create. I think that it is funny to watch my children create some amazing things now that they are older. They certainly think and do so much that I would never even think of doing. When JL worked on the shirt I just marvel at how great she is and how wonderful every line that she sews looks. She will do a fanastic job and it does nothing but excite me. She has the shirt all done but one sleeve put in and she will come and finish the shirt tomorrow. We cut the shirt up a lot higher than the pattern showed when we started it yesterday. I got up in the morning realized we had done something wrong so I unpicked the sewing along the front panel. This material is bad about running everytime you try to unpick it. I noticed a little run, so I tried to pull it backwards and made a mess. So we cut out a new section and started it over. She has worked on it all day and it is beautiful. I am excited to see her excitement because she did it all by herself. She will give it to KHC tomorrow. We are excited about that one. We had our primary presidency meeting tonight. It is so good to have everything discussed now. I need to present everything and be ready to start primary again next sunday. I am so excited that General Conference is this Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment