Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 13th Wednesday

I think that the clouds seem to cover the sky and make you think that the day will be a bad day, then it doesn't rain or snow, it just stays cold and over cast. One of the vices in my life is beautiful scenery. I would love to tour the country just to see the beauty of the earth. I marvel at all the beauty around, especially when I look for it. I know that the Lord gives us these beautiful pictures to brighten our day when we feel down. I think that changes in the weather can be some what annoying, especially when it seems to be cold all the time. But the cold weather is worth it when you have a beautiful night that will make all the frustration you are feeling go away, because the beauty is breath taking.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Your yard look beautiful! I'm sad that I missed spring this year.

    ReplyDelete