Friday, April 22, 2011

April 21st Thursday

I have been at work today. I went this morning so I have the rest of the day to love being home. It is certainly a privilege to be at home and enjoy the day. I just keep waiting for a day that is warm so I can go for a walk and breath in the beautiful air. But it is raining again today. Don't get me wrong, everything is beautiful. Even the mountains are a beautiful green. It just makes everything around you sparkle with greenery when you have a lot of rain. Of course there is always the danger of flooding when it rains so much. I know we are experiencing that all around us. I just want it to become a little warmer in my home, then I will love it being spring a little better. The weather is suppose to be warmer tomorrow. I hope that that happens. We are having a baby shower for KHC tomorrow. She isn't due until July the 5th but her family is in town for her gradutation. She is graduating from BYU, such a wonderful accomplishment. We are very proud of her. I know going through college can be a big struggle when you work so hard to pay for your way through college, and you work so hard to stay out of debt while doing it. Congratulations KHC, we love you and appreciate this great accomplishment in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment