Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5th Tuesday

We have been working on our yard today. We didn't finish it, tomorrow is another day. I cleaned my house and instucted JL with a few things on her shirt today. EK called today, she has been cramping bad. I told her to take care of herself. She got in a warm tub and has been drinking a lot of water. That has really helped her. She is over 4 months along right now, so we pray that things will continue to go well for her and she will be able to keep this baby. She has been waiting 4 years. We pray for her always and continue to put her name in the temple. I am sure that our Father in Heaven will take care of her. Right now my number one concern is for 2 daughters and I just hope they are taken care of. That the Lord will step in and take care of both of them in all their needs and concerns. I made some tortilla's tonight. We made a chicken casserole out of them. We also had a great salad that JL contributed to our dinner. We enjoyed the dinner greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment