Sunday, April 3, 2011
April 1st Friday
Today JL got the shirt done and it is so darling. She gave it to KHC and it looks darling on her. She was appreciative of the hard work put into it. I have never seen such a cute maternity shirt, because it can really be worn even if you aren't pregnant. Just so cute. Now JL will start on some other projects that she has in mind. It was such a beautiful day today I was hoping that she would finish the project that she started with KC, but we will have to wait until next week because she was so busy sewing. KC's project is taking an old dresser and making it look new. The beautiful color that they have picked out for the finally project is beautiful. They pulled the drawers apart and put some new wood in to make it look brand new. It is amazing how much better it looks. I can't wait to see the finished product. It is fun to see how creative minds can do so much. I am going to start to post pictures of all the fun stuff that we are doing. You will be amazed at the end result. I am excited next Friday I will give my first bread class. On the Internet I posted that I would make bread in a bread class for anyone interested. It would cost $50.00 for my undivided attention to help make bread and have fun with any bread machine. I know that this is my specialty so I am excited to do it. I am so excited that tomorrow is conference. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment