Wednesday, April 13, 2011
April 7th Thursday
D&J left for St. George yesterday morning. They called today wanting to know why I had been working in my yard. I told them it was cloudy, but beautiful and warm. They were a little sad because apparently it is raining in St. George. They will be back tomorrow, because apparently golfing is not in the works. But a lot is being accomplished, JL & MW are painting one wall in 2 rooms. They have picked out the colors and they are going to town. They are having a wonderful time. I am trying out a new thing. I am making whole wheat bread by hand. It has been an experience. In the end I decided to make rolls, because the dough was a little too sticky for rolls. They turned out great, but while cooking them they fail a little. I guess they were even two sticky for rolls. I have a bread demonstration tomorrow. I guess I will use the Bosch. I have grown accustom to the easy way. I am so grateful for my Bosch for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment