It is another wonderful day outside. I know that spring brings beauty all around. I love the beautiful flowers. The apricot and peach trees are in blossom, and as you drive you see greenery every where. It is like a dead and worn out world suddenly comes to life again. It is so fun to see new plants just peeking there tiny heads out of the earth. I look at my back yard and I see daffodils, tulips and trees bursting with greenery. I want to shoot for joy because I feel so alive. I think that is the way the earth feels as well. I know why people love spring. I love it because suddenly I feel as though I can do anything. It is refreshing to feel like life is just starting again, and the plants feel the same way, because that is exactly what they are doing, starting again.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
April 12th Tuesday
It is another wonderful day outside. I know that spring brings beauty all around. I love the beautiful flowers. The apricot and peach trees are in blossom, and as you drive you see greenery every where. It is like a dead and worn out world suddenly comes to life again. It is so fun to see new plants just peeking there tiny heads out of the earth. I look at my back yard and I see daffodils, tulips and trees bursting with greenery. I want to shoot for joy because I feel so alive. I think that is the way the earth feels as well. I know why people love spring. I love it because suddenly I feel as though I can do anything. It is refreshing to feel like life is just starting again, and the plants feel the same way, because that is exactly what they are doing, starting again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment