Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 8th Friday

It has been an exciting day. I had the lady come from Sandy that wanted to learn how to make bread. We had a great time. I told her about my family. KC came walking through the kitchen a few times. She couldn't stop talking about how beautiful she was. She certainly is a pretty girl. I love all my children and to me they are are good looking people. The lady enjoyed the demonstration. She brought her kitchen aid. I only made a small batch but the kitchen aid started to smell like it was burning up. So I took the dough and put it in the Bosch. I started to knead it. I could tell it was a little stiff, so I added a touch of water. The bread was beautiful so I put it in the bread pans. Then I showed her how to make 12 grain bread. I got it all in the pans, then she called her husband. She was impressed with the Bosch. It made both batches of bread very easy. I gave her 3 whole wheat bread pans filled with bread that had started to rise beautifully. I gave her 2 pans filled with 12 grain bread. I wrapped them well in plastic bags, I hope they stay as nice as they looked until she gets home and can bake them. It was raining plenty when she walked to her car. I hope everything works out great for her. She bought 1 of my cookbooks and we did a demonstration for a couple of hours. She paid me $60.00. I loved the evening and she was fun to teach. I hope she learned something from it all. I kept 1 of the 12 grain bread pans full, plus 2 mini's. It was great bread. I hope hers turned out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment