Friday, April 22, 2011

April 19th Tuesday

It is continuing to rain, as I watch my plants in my home get larger and larger. I have petunia's, cilantro, zucchini, yellow squash, crook neck squash, tomato's, green pepper and the long onions planted in my home. I can't remember the name of the onions, but they are all about 3 inches tall. The plants are beautiful and it makes me sad to think that I haven't got enough space to plant them all. I love to watch seeds grow. It amazes me that these plants can be little seeds, some of them so tiny that you can't even see them. Yet when they placed in dirt with water and the sun, they grow. They become a growing living plant. Something that can happen only through a miracle given to us by a loving Father in Heaven. If you don't believe that He exists then you should plant a seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment