Thursday, April 14, 2011
April 11th Monday
I have been truly blessed. My children are wonderful and never cease to amaze me with their abilities and talents. They are wonderful mothers and fathers to their children. Those of them who are not married will one day be wonderful parents as well. I know within my heart what great examples they are to the people around them. I am grateful for their example. I marvel at the great capacity that they have to explain themselves in such simple ways and can make me be a better person by their example. I know how tough it is for them sometimes and yet they seem to always make the right choice, the choice that at times isn't easy at all. I find myself at times not having the faith that I need. Then I have a daughter call me and tell me that I need to own it. I need to know that the Lord will take care of me and my family. JL will get pregnant. We will own our home in a short time. Miracles will happen. My children who are not married will chose those people who will realize that the most important thing to them is, "The Gospel of Jesus Christ". He will take care of them and will provide them a young man who holds and honors his priesthood above all else. I remember when I was a young girl and I read a story in the Especially for Mormons book. It was entitled "My Dream Girl". It was what I centered my life around. And I am so grateful that I did, because I got a man whom I love, and he loves me. He is so kind and gentle and makes me feel like a princess most of the time. I am divinely grateful for my Heavenly Father for sending him to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment