Friday, April 22, 2011
April 18th Monday
I realize how important visiting teaching is. I love the dear ladies that I see every month. I want to be the best visiting teacher that I can be, but it can be hard when the ladies I visit teach have such busy schedules. The dear sweet lady I visit teach with has a few health problems, so most of the time I can't get a hold of her. I would love my visiting teaching to be a little easier, but I also understand, everything can not be perfect all the time. I will do the best that I can. I love our Relief Society presidency and I wish I could be there for them more than I am. I feel bad because they will be there 3 years and so will I be in the Primary for 3 years. I will miss out on those wonderful ladies who make Relief Society so wonderful. I have visited 2 of my ladies, but I still have another one to visit. I need to get with her in the next couple of days. I know she has a few frustrations in her life so it is hard to get with her. She has a little autistic son and she is pregnant. She has 4 children in all, so this makes 5. I know at times she feels like she has 6 children, because there is so much involved in taking care of her autistic son. I feel for her and would like so much to help her, but I just don't know how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment