Monday, April 25, 2011
April 25th Monday
If a relationship has issues, those issues will only get worse. If you think that person is going to change because you get married you are wrong. What you see is what you get. I guess the thing is. is that people do not change that easily. You don't suddenly have a prince charming because you are married. And people are always on there best behavior when you are dating. I just found this interesting, because I am watching '"Enchanted" on the Disney Channel. The first sentence in this little paragraph is found in "Enchanted". How true to life it is. You see things wrong in who you are dating, they don't change when you get married. As a matter of fact most of the time they get worse, because they are on their best behavior why you are dating. I think that is why there is so much divorce in the world, it is because we want to get married so bad that we imagine things will be better just because we are married. I am so grateful that my husband and I were born into families that are just alike. I think that is why we have always loved each other, we have the same kind of family, we are just alike in the way we were raised. I think that is so important. I am glad that my husband found me and that I found him. I think we were truly blessed to find one another. Plus we share the same common ground in what we believe, and try to make each other better. KC is on a date tonight. I am happy that she gets to do something fun. I hope she has a wonderful time. But I am waiting for her and watching "Enchanted" while I wait. The music is fantastic. I just love music. I am so happy today because I got my whole house cleaned and scrubbed all that needed to be scrubbed. I has been an incredible day. But I work tomorrow so I hope it can stay clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment