Wednesday, April 6, 2011
April 6th Wednesday
You have heard the story of the chicken that asked everyone in the barnyard to help her make bread and they all refuse, so when it comes time for the bread to be eatten because it was all done. Everyone in the barnyard said, I will have some. Then the chicken explained that you were not willing to help so you don't need any. That is pretty much the way I felt today. Some things seem to be harder on me than they use to be, that might be because I am getting older. So I worked on my yard and got it looking pretty good, my husband helped until he had to get to work. But my dear daughters refused to help. In the afternoon I had to go get my garden ready for planting. I need to get some planting done, because it should have been done awhile ago. Well once again I was told no I need to write on my blog. I guess she figured sweeping up the sidewalk because it had dirt on it was enough. I don't know why they don't want to get dirty. TC came to help for a few minutes before it was time to go to work, but no help from anyone beyond that. I am exhasted but I did get carrots, beets, and spinach planted. I am excited to finally get something accomplished. I pray that my crops will grow as the scriptures say. We need the food that this garden will supply. I love working in my yard but the house suffers because of it. I was given a great scripture today. It was given to my girls in institute. It is Ephesians 5:25 which reads; Husbands love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself to it. That one verse says a lot. We are pretty important women, and the Savior loves us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment