It is the end of a new year today. It has been quite the day. Frank was suppose to leave for Logan today to start work on some more protandim stuff. But unfortunately that wasn't to be in the works today. I was concerned about them traveling today anyway. But the reason for it all doesn't help one bit. Mike brought the kids over first thing this morning. Chrissy is bleeding and has bad cramps. I felt so bad for Chrissy. I am still sick. Colton and Kate have the stomach flue and this happens to Chrissy. I hope she is OK. They gave her a shot and I don't know what all, she came to ge the children with Mike. I am sure they told her to take it easy. Colton weighs so much and she shouldn't be carrying him. That is so tough for a Mom. I've been and Mom and how can I expect her to do that because it is so hard, but I hope some how she can find some way. It will help her alot if she can.
Mom Craven is in the hospital. She woke up in terrible pain this morning. She ended out be driven off by the paramedics. She can't walk. Apparently she has a blood clot and if they don't operate she will lose her leg. The problem is is that she has high blood pressure and they can't seem to bring it down. If they can't bring it down they can't operate. Right now we need another miracle in our lives, it seems as though I'm asking for that a lot lately. But we need some pretty big miracles.
Another miracle happened because Mom came through the surgery with flying colors. The doctors weren't even optomistic. Once again she was given a preisthood blessing before hand. Miracles certainly have happened in this family a lot lately. We just need a few more and I pray that thy will happen.
We went to Jennifers tonight for a New Years Eve dinner. Karalee brought Benje once again. She left early as usual and didn't seem to happy. I pray for her constantly that she will be the happy daughter that she has always been and that she will be blessed for who she is. I wish she would have spent the night with the family but I guess that wasn't what she wanted. I had to leave right after the movie because I'm still having my coughing spells and I am still pretty weak. But it was a great evening, and the beginning of an exciting New Year where miracles are going to happen. I am excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment