Monday, May 24, 2010

April 19th Monday

Such a crazy day. I worked all day long to get my house cleaned. Katrina's family will be here in no time. I would like my house to be presentable. So I have been crazy cleaning out the kitchen, cupboards, microwave, oven, toaster oven. You name it I have done it. Neil and Michelle are suppose to be here at 5:30 for us to tend their children. Off to more conventions. Their life right now is crazy.

It was our job to clean the church again tonight. I took Grace, Emma, and Tyler with me so I could get some help. No one showed up except the Smarts. Apparently my helpers are out of town. I have tried to call them several times, but have not been able to reach them and I don't know who signed up to help this evening. So I spent some time on the phone, but everyone I got a hold of wasn't there. So another crazy nightt. I did call family to come and help. Naje and Colleen showed up which I was grateful for any help I could get. My husband and twins are always there, and I think them so much for that. In no time I won't have the twins to help. We had a little bathroom accident with Emma so that took care of the grandkids helping. So we called Emily to come and get them. She did which was a super big help. We finished the building and were soon on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment