Lisa, Sierra and Madison flew in today. It was so good to see them. I am so happy that they are safe. We were late picking them up by an hour, but that is only because we were in different places and obviously missed each other. Nate will fly in tomorrow. It is such a miracle that he will be able to come. We haven't had Nate at a wedding. But this time he is almost graduated from dental school and has two job offers in Colorado. So he had to fly out to interview. We are so excited to see him, and so glad that he will make it to the wedding. It is a real treat. Lisa will be staying at Jennifer's because right now we have a full house.
Michelle and I stayed up until 3 in the morning finishing the dresses. I am so grateful for Michelle. She is busy with her husband and politics. Busy with 4 children and is up early every morning. Sometimes doesn't get a whole lot of sleep and yet is willing to stay up half of the night to help me. I really didn't think it would take us that long but it did. Michelle has definitely been my miracle through all of this.
I should explain why Michelle and I stayed up so late. It was Emily's Senior Recital tonight. We went to that. It was held in Provo. Everyone was there. I was a little disappointed because her voice teacher kept asking the Mothers of the children to find another place to take there children because it was to noisy for Emily and she didn't want her disturbed. Emily would have been a little angry, because Emily is use to a lot of children when she sings. Two of her siblings came a long ways to hear her. At any rate because of that they missed a lot of it. Emily was quite frustrated when she found out. But she did a beautiful job and we are very proud of her. We ate refreshments after the recital and Emily expressed her frustration to her teacher. Her teacher apologized. Way to go Emily. We couldn't be happier for you and are proud for your accomplishments.
No comments:
Post a Comment