Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sunday May 9th

It is Mother's day today. I have all my children around and it has been a good day. I didn't expect anything from anyone. We have had a very hectic week, but Jennifer and Derrick gave me a card and $40.00, which was very much appreciated. We all had a great dinner of roast and potatoes, salad and corn, before Neil and Michelle headed on there long journey home. We were privileged that Neil gave us $400.00 for helping him with his campaign. He also gave Kim and Tam $50.00. I was very much appreciated. Another miracle for the Cravens. I was surprised that they stayed for supper. It was wonderful. Nate left for the airport this morning so he was gone. But it was good to have him the short time that we did. He went to Colorado on Monday. Got back on Wednesday, then went fishing for the rest of the time. But he had some good interviews.

Kimberly and Tamara and I went to Brian Grovers farewell. He is Ester my cousins oldest son. He did a terrific job. He is a different kid, not like he was a couple of years ago. He is a stong young man and will make a fantastic missionary. I saw my cousins Becky and Debbie plus Aunt Ester. I gave her a hug and told her she had a fantastic grandson. I also saw Sister Pratt and Julia Kamp. It was funto go back to our old ward. Jennifer was 16 when we lived and that ward. It is amazing how time flies.

Our church meeting were wonderful. Because it is Mother's Day they had the Seniors speak, not all of them because there are to many for one day. Kimberly and Tamara spoke, they both did an amazing job and brought me to tears. It is wonderful to hear your children speak about a quality that you have taught them. Tamara talked about service and Kimberly talked about faith. They both did an extremely great job. I am happy to call them my daughter. Thank-you for all you do.

Frank closes his fast today. I know that the whole process has been hard on him. I hope that the Lord will take care of him, and truly answer his prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment