A miracle happened today!!!!!!!!!! Kimberly passed the class. She got a C- and that is good enough for me. I know that at this point they may not let her walk because they say they need the paper work, but I know Frank will find a way. He has done everything he can to see that everything has come through so far. It has been a miracle for sure. She came through the front door screaming. She didn't make it to school today because of the test but it will all be OK because she has been doing school! Ya for Kimberly.
Lisa leaves tomorrow with her dear little family. We will be happy when she moves a little closer. We have had a great time with her and her children. She has been able to have a dinner with her sister-in-law and also been able to see Tonya and her friend Ines. So it has been a rewarding fun time. She was able to be out here for Phillips wedding and has spent some time with my family. I hope she enjoyed herself. We had a lot of fun with her children. I especially love the cute little faces they can pull. We love our grandchildren they are all special to us.
Tamara picked up her cap and gown today. She tried to pick up Kimberlys but they have a hold on it, right now they say she isn't graduation. I hate to tell them in my eyes she has. She has put a lot of hard work into this year and so has Tamara. Way to go girls!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment