We had a great turn out for cleaning the church tonight. As a matter of fact we had to many people. I had to send some home because there was no work for them to do. I am so grateful for good people that are willing to help. They just need a little reminder.
Sue came and we brought the dresses to the church for the grand kids. She will have them done in no time if I know her. I thought that I wouldn't need her help and that I could do it myself, but I realize that is impossible. It is for sure that the Lord sent me her for a reason. And I am certainly grateful for her. She is a blessing to me and I don't have to worry about the dresses any more. At least those dresses. She is certainly an answer to my pray and she will never realize what a blessing she is in my life right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment