I have been working on the skirt all day long again today. I have gotten the pleats all done and the band on. I was going to put the zipper in. I called Emily the girl that will wear the skirt to ask her what size she usually takes. She said about a 4 but she has made a pattern before and the patterns are usually a size ten. I hate sizes today they are totally wacked. So I made the 10, then she called me back and she wants to come try it on tomorrow. So I won't be able to work on it tomorrow and I am suppose to have it done. I can't finish it until she tries it on.
We have had some fun days with Lisa and her children. If it is warm outside they have a lot of fun. But if it is rainy and they can't go out they aren't really happy. We find Sierra out there even if it is cold. She loves to be outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment