Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 26th Wednesday

I have been trying to get my house clean today. Tamara is at home because she doesn't have any school today but Kimberly does. It is rather interesting but that is the way that it is. Kimberly called me at 9:15 and asked me to come an get her. I did and she has bad stomach cramps. So she wasn't able to make it to her study hall class. Today is the last day of school. Tomorrow they will be moving from one school to the other Orem High School. It is the end of the old Orem High. It will be knocked down within the week. I think it is kind of funny because I graduated from there and so did all my children and brothers and sisters. I am very grateful that I got to be a part of all of this and my children got to experience what I did. We will be excited to see the old go down and the new be done. If it wasn't earthquake safe I am glad my children are not there anymore.

I am grateful that I got my house cleaned today, because Michelle and Neil are supposed to be up here tomorrow. We are suppose to have a garage sale on Saturday for all Neil's campaign donations. We will be happy to get our garage cleaned out. That will be a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment