Monday, May 24, 2010
Saturday May 1st
We are all exhausted. It has been a crazy week. I am sure that the next few weeks will be just as crazy. Neil and Michelle will be here all this next week, but it will be a lot more enjoyable. We can concentrate on Neil rather than all the other stuff because it is over. The wedding day was wonderful. Once again a lot of miracles took place. I can't even began to express my thanks. We couldn't have been more blessed. For the food Frank made brownies, and we bought cheese cake at Costco. Then another miracle happened that I forgot to mention. I hadn't picked up the plates, cups and the napkins for the reception and it was Thursday. Mom called me and asked if there was anything that she could do to help. I told her I needed a few things, but the only place I could get them was Sam's Club, I had already checked Costco. She said I will call Alma. She did and Alma happened to be right in front of Sam's Club. He went straight there and called me on the phone. He said Elizabeth I will buy you some mints, nuts, little cups and the other stuff that you need. The reason I will do this is because someone did it for me for my reception. A wonderful miracle again. I couldn't have asked for more. He picked up all the stuff and paid for it, we used it all. We forgot to buy plastic silverware, Jennifer and Derrick picked that up plus 2 extra cheese cakes. It was truly a miracle because we weren't prepared but the Lord was and he sent us a few more angels. Thank-you for those angels. We couldn't have asked for half of what we received. We certainly had watchful eyes upon us. Thank-you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment