Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tueday May 11th

Kimberly and Karalee are constantly working on their Math. They know they have got to get it done. They have spent alot of time on it. I wish them the best of luck. Right now I am praying for a miracle. They continue to go to their tutor. They only have until next Monday.

I have been working on this skirt all day. It is for a lady who has 3 year old twin girls. It is a pleated skirt and has certainly taken a long time. for a while I couldn't get the pleats right. I know that my mother has done pleats on drapes all her life. So she helped and gave me some good advice. So I now think that I can finally accomplish this. It is a crazy skirt because once you get all the pleates in it then you gather it.

No comments:

Post a Comment