Thursday, May 27, 2010

Saturday May 22nd

It has been a good day because we had a lot of fun this evening. Kimberly and Tamara were invited by Jennifer and Derrick to go to a show and go out to dinner. I was a little bummed. Then Jennifer called to invited Frank and I as well. It was so fun. I had a pepper steak sandwich and a salad. It was extremely good. Then we went to the to see "Letters to Juliet". It was a great show and had a great ending. It was about a lady who was older and had left a letter inside a stonewall about her boyfriend. A young girl went to Italy and found the letter with a group of ladies that took all the letters from the wall and answered them. This young girl wanted to answer the old ladies letter so all the ladies that answered the letters agreed to let her. She was there with her finance'. So she answered the letter. The old lady came to find her long lost true love. It is fun to watch what the outcome is and how long it takes her to find her one true love. I will leave the rest for you to watch. But I greatly enjoyed it. Thank-you Jennifer and Derrick. It has been a fun evening. It is always nice to do something different. My caring children make my life a little more pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment