Neil and Michelle have been here all week, doing campaigning and many meeting. Next week I will have Michelle and the children because Neil has so much to do, so he is leaving for St. George tomorrow morning. Plus I need Michelle, she is an amazing women and has already helped so much. I just don't think I can do this without her. She just has a gift for putting everything together. Besides Michelle wants to be here for the wedding dinner and Neil just can't make it.
We have all next week to get the flowers and arrangements done for the signing table and the wedding refreshment tables. We got a vase and marbles to put in the vase for the arrangement on the signing table. The 6 other vases will only have 2 lilies in them and wrapped with ribbon. I am thrilled with the way everything is coming together.
We worked hard on the campaign today. We were up early to put up signs and get down to a county meeting at 7:30 in the morning to pass out brochures. There is another county delegate meeting in SLC as well as one in Utah county. The the problem is that Neil has to speak at both so we are trying to help him out by being down here at Mountain View until the speech happens, then we will run to SLC. It has been crazy because the delegate vote for county seat are today as well so there are a lot of people running around. Neil finally had his turn to speak and the auditorium was extremely noisy because the delegates were still coming in to be seated. It was a mess with the way that it was done. But I can say one thing and that is that Neil calmed the audience for Morgan Philpot. After the speech we ran to SLC. We got there in plenty of time. We passed out more brochures and Neil gave a great speech...... Go Neil!
No comments:
Post a Comment