Another miracle happened for us today. We got our tax return. No hassle's! No saying you don't get it or that you are wrong on what you figured. We can actually catch up on our bills. Not our house payment or second mortgage, but the rest. We have truly been blessed today. I believe that miracles can happen, because I have certainly seen it in the last week. I am so grateful for all that has happened this week. I know that Phillips care blew up but it had over 2 hundred thousand miles on it. Neil owned it then sold it to Michael. Michael drove it forever than gave it to Phillip when he got off his mission, I know it is the only car that Phillip and Katrina own but something will work out for them too.
We went to the temple today. Once again Mother did another set of names from her family. So we did another name and got some more names for the next time we go. We had a wonderful time and felt the incredible peace we usually feel. This time I felt as though things were about to become much better in our lives. It was a good feeling. I am so grateful that I have the temple a part of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment