Kim and Karalee were going to take their test at BYU today, but found out the testing center was closed. Back to studying. They will have to take their final test on Monday. It just seems that right now this class is a nightmare. Just like the skirt I've been making.
I finally finished the skirt. It looks incredible. The tie made it look perfect because you can't see all the snags at the top. I fixed it by just sewing the tie right over the band. The tie is sewn opposite so that it folds over to look like it hasn't even been sewn on. It is beautiful. They came to pick it up while I had run over to Mom's for a minute. I am just glad that it is out of my home. Sometimes things just aren't worth the money. Now I know why my sister in law won't sew for money. It takes the enjoyment out of it. But I am grateful for the $60.00. We need all the little miracles that we can get.
No comments:
Post a Comment