Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Monday May 10th

Kimberly was suppose to have her UVU class done today. She has worked so hard. They said she couldn't graduate unless it was done today. She is freaking out. They say they won't give her another chance. She has been so invoved in Neils campaign that she hasn't been able to continuely concentrate on Math. It certainly hasn't been benefical for her. So Frank went in to talke to her counselor. He siad nothing could be done she just won't graduate. Her on line course isn't complete. So Frank went to the principal and was given the same response. So he went to the admintration at Alpine School District. after much talk they finally gave her until Monday at the latest. We had family night this evening, but had it late. Frank was working on putting Karalee's new tires on.

Lisa moved over today with Madison and Sierra. Michelle is gone and she feels like Jennifer and Derrick have done enough. Little Madison is still sick and doesn't much like any of us. So Lisa has to constantly hold her. I makes life kind of miserable for her.

I went over and got Mom's serger today. I've spent quite a bit of time on that serger and can't seem to get it to sew at all. So I knew if I had Mom's and the Lords help I could fix it. So I prayed hard and got busy. Even though they are both different sergers I figured I could keep using hers and watch to motion of both. I worked for a couple of hours and kept reajusting everything. I just couldn't seem to get it right. But a miracle happened. I know the Lord had his hand in on it, or I would never fixed it, but I did. I am so grateful for this miracle because I can finally get started on the skirt I have to have done by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment