Emily came to try on her skirt tonight. It was way to small. She came two hours later than was originally decided. She did call but not until she was way late. I guess her husband and her were getting their temple recommends. I will have to take the band off and start over. That will take me quite some time. I told her I would charge her $10.00 an hour if that was the case she would owe me about $200.00 by tomorrow. I can't believe all the work it has taken, but I guess that's the way it goes when you need money bad.
At least I got my house cleaned today because I wasn't working on a dress all day long. I am so glad that I accomplished that. It doesn't seem as though my house ever gets clean. Since Michelle has been here so much I just can't get orgainized.
Frank and I went to the temple today. It was wonderful. Sometimes I wish I could live at the temple. It would be a lot more peaceful. And when I am at the temple I feel as though everything will work out perfectly. I wish I could keep the faith that I feel there.
No comments:
Post a Comment