Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friday May 7th

We have been up at the Salt Palace all day with Neil and Michelle. The girls stayed home to take care of Michelle's children. Kimberly isn't going to get a lot of Math done today. But the whole Salt Palace needs to be set up today for tomorrow and the big delegate meeting. So we have been running all day long doing signs. It has been crazy there are so many people trying to find a spot for their candiates signs. We all ran the minute the whistles were blown. But with just Frank, Randy, Michelle and I it is hard to get any signs anywhere, especially when some candiates have 50 or more people running signs around. The Salt Palace is hugh and there are many halls and walk ways and entrances so we have worked hard. But we got some pretty fantastic places and I think that we have a good presence in the most important places.

Neil has been working on his speech pretty much most of the morning and evening. In the middle he was at the Salt Palace setting up his booth. He is in an incredible spot. Right across the table from where the delegates check in. That will make it perfect for us to hand about brochures. All the Walter family and our family will be up here tomorrow to help. It is incredible to be able to help and watch all this happen. But I am exhausted, we have worked hard all day long. I feel bad because right now Frank needs answers for his future. He is trying to find out those answers and in doing so is fasting. He has fasted for 3 days now and says he will continue until her receives an answer. I am exhausted and worn out I can't even imagine how he is doing. I just hope things come together for his as well as everyone else. It is all in the Lord's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment