Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Monday May 17th
Kimberly and Karalee have studied constantly for the final test. They couldn't take the test tonight because the testing center closed early, so tomorrow morning bright and early they will take the test. I am so happy about all this, that it will be over. Tamara and Kimberly were taking the UVU math class and they were in it together for over a month, but when Kimberly tested out of it she didn't make it. I wondered how that could happen. Now I understand why she didn't. Tamara got a D in the class. If she had have gotten lower she wouldn't be graduating right now. But a miracle happened and she had to take a BYU study course. He has a chance to make this one, and I am so grateful for that chance. I am grateful that the Lord knew better than I did. With all this studying going on we neglected family home evening. I am sad about that, but I hope and pray that the Lord will see fit to bless Kimberly and Karalee tomorrow. Right now we need a miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment