Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday May 2nd

It is fast Sunday so a great day. I love to hear people bare their testimonies. Neil and Michelle left today and will be back tomorrow. It seems a little crazy to me but Neil has church responsibilies. And I think they just want to get home, even if it only is for one day. It is nice to be able to attend our church meeting. I am grateful for them. They are certainly a blessing in my life. We enjoyed a nice dinner. Nate, Lisa and their children came over to enjoy our meal. Nate will be leaving to Colorado tomorrow, he has a couple of interviews there. We are excited for him. He will graduating dental school next week and will be able to final get going on his carrer. I am happy for both him and Lisa. Lisa really wanted to go with him and leave her children, but unfortunately that didn't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment