Neil and Michelle are at meetings again today. We have been tending their children all day. Sierra came over to play with everyone. It is pretty crazy around here when the cousins get together.
I got a call from the Lady that called me at the begining of April, to make her daughter a skirt for a wedding they have coming up. I told her that I was to busy and she needed to call me at the first of May, she did that. She will be over tomorrow to bring me the pattern and the material. I need to have it done in a couple of weeks because they are headed to California for the wedding. Because we are a bit crazy around here, I can't keep my house clean to save me. It seems as though I never get out of the kitchen any more. I am either making a meal or cleaning the kitchen. I have a lot of people to take care of and keep feed. So I just pray I can be a little more organized tomorrow when the people show up.
No comments:
Post a Comment