It is a crazy day again. Kimberly is freaking out because she has to have her Math done by Monday. With all that is going on it makes it really hard. Her and Karalee are studying non stop and have used a tutor that Matt, Karalee's friend set them up with. They have so much to do. They have to finish up 20 lessons do another test and a final. They are working so hard and yet have so many interruptions. At this point all Kimberly wants to do is pass the test so that she can graduate. It is a hard class to complete with in 2 months. I feel bad for her because I know if she had more time, it would be a lot easier for her.
Tamara passed her UVU class to be able to graduate. She got a D in the class but it will count only towards her graduation, not for a UVU class. I feel so bad because she worked so hard on it. She didn't deserve what she got, she has just had so many interruptions. I feel bad for my girls. But she will be gratiful just to graduate.
Well tomorrow is one of the big days for setting up for the delegate meetings. Michelle and Neil have gone for more meetings today. It is crazy around here, but I love it when it is warm outside and the kids can be outside.
The Lady came by tonight with her daughter to bring me the skirt and material. They couldn't make it last night. It pattern is cute but difficult. It is a pleated skirt. I wouldn't mind making it but the material is nasty. It runs very easily and it will stain if I sneeze on iit. It is satin and not good satin at all. This ought to be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment