Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 5th Wednesday

Another day of Michelle and Neil running to meeting. So another day of tending and cleaning. I think that Kimberly and Tamara are getting worn out. Kimberly came crying to me today. Tyler filled her little decorative bottle full of water. I was a bottle given to her by her young women leaders. She wrote her testimony in it and sealed it with a little cork. It has been sitting on her dresser for months. It is very important to her because she will break it open in a few years to see what she wrote. I think everyone is getting on each others nerves. It isn't easy right now for the girls because they are trying to get math classes done, and AP art done. It has been very difficult for them when they are always helping clean and tend children. I feel bad for them, and want to cry with them. I just hope everything turns out the way that the Lord would want. Right now they have to passes their classes to graduate. I don't think any ones life is easy. All we can do as every one's parents is keep praying for them, and be positive that things will work out.

Because Frank has been fasting we went to the temple tonight, then went on to our interview with the BYU stake presidency. I was very impressed with the Stake President and his counselors. They were just put in. And rather than just an interview the Stake President asked me to tell him about Frank. I talked about him for a few minutes and didn't say all I wanted to say, because I was a little to emotional. Then Frank was asked to talk about me and bare his testimony. He did and absolutely fantastic job. I have never heard him bare such a strong testimony of the Savior and the gospel of Jesus Christ. It was powerful. The reason we decided to go to the temple was to feel the spirit, but also so our children wouldn't know what was happening. If Frank gets called to anything we will let them know, but for now its not important.

No comments:

Post a Comment