We had a great garage sale today, because we got rid of what we needed to in the garage. It was a lot of fun watching some of the people. One of the last guys was Mexican. We gave him the big beautiful heavy desk of Mikes, the dishwasher, stove, built in microwave, new bathroom sink and the heavy beautiful round kitchen table for $60.00. He received a lot of stuff, but I didn't feel bad because I know that he will use it or give it to someone who will use it. It made me happy. We also sold a two seat stroller to a lady for $2.00 and she almost started to cry. It was marked at $10.00. She said I have two little children and I have wanted one of these for a long time. We were thrilled that she got it. These people made the garage sale worth while. I love it when people really appreciate what you do for them. Neil made pretty much all the sales, and giving stuff away. It was fun to watch. He sold his grandmothers sewing machine for $10.00 and the lady that bought it was so thrilled. She was a little Mexican lady. It was fun to watch her get it. A great day.
Kimberly and Tamara have gone to a barbecue with some school friends tonight. I hope they enjoy themselves. We are happy that they get to have some fun. My graduates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment