Monday, May 24, 2010

Tuesday April 27th.

I've gotten the tops completely done on the 4 girls dresses. I have to have them completely done by tomorrow. The dinner I will be cooking all day Thursday and the Friday is the wedding, so I am down to the last few days. Michelle has pretty well gotten everything done and planned for the wedding. One bad thing is that my serger broke tonight. Frank has tried so hard to readjust things and get it working but it hasn't helped. These dresses will take me a lot longer without my serger. I will just have to continue without the serger, of course the inside won't look nearly as good, but I am in a hurry at this point. And just a little crazy busy right now.

Emily has been over here all day today concerned about her dress that has to be done by tomorrow for her Senior Recital. We are so happy to have this over for her. At any rate I spent pretty much all day on it. But it is done and looks beautiful on her. It is crazy to have so many things going all at once. But all the family are here and it will certainly be an exciting evening for Emily. We are so happy that her graduation is almost over. Miracles continue to happen in this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment